Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Video Blog #2 - "A Day In The Life Of A Story Consultant"


In this video blog, I discuss some of the Oscar nominated films (WAR HORSE, MONEYBALL, HUGO and EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE) in relation to utilizing external stakes.

I am doing a panel at The Writer's Store on 2/23/12 with a few other authors about the Oscar nominations.

If you are a subscriber of my Premium Story Subscription, you will get a written version that goes further than my blogs. To be a subscriber, you can go to my website at
http://www.jengrisanticonsultancy.com/. For $22.95/month, you will get a 15 minute pitch every month or you can turn in a 2 page pitch document and receive written notes, you will get 2-5 of your log lines reviewed every month, weekly story tips, monthly podcast tips and more. more

No comments:

Post a Comment